Temporary Advertisements:
Ad
Ad
Ad
Any good animes?
by kilob - Tuesday June 13, 2023 at 07:13 AM
#1
Hey guys, I'm new to anime, would anyone care to give me some nice anime recommendations? Thanks!

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A Remaining)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Reply
#2
Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.
Reply
#3
(Jun 13, 2023, 07:32 AM)Nebrastar Wrote: Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.

Any realistic anime, without superpowers and demons and whatnot?

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A Remaining)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Reply
#4
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.

Any realistic anime, without superpowers and demons and whatnot?

That's a tough question. I've never seen an anime without superpowers.
Reply
#5
(Jun 13, 2023, 07:37 AM)Nebrastar Wrote:
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.

Any realistic anime, without superpowers and demons and whatnot?

That's a tough question. I've never seen an anime without superpowers.

Wow, that's quite disappointing.

Actually, what about Boku no Pico? I don't think that one has superpowers.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A Remaining)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Reply
#6
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.

Any realistic anime, without superpowers and demons and whatnot?

That's a tough question. I've never seen an anime without superpowers.

Wow, that's quite disappointing.

Actually, what about Boku no Pico? I don't think that one has superpowers.

I've never heard of it before. Sad
Reply
#7
(Jun 13, 2023, 07:47 AM)Nebrastar Wrote:
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:
kilob Wrote:
Nebrastar Wrote:Dororo is good. The series explores themes of morality, identity, and the consequences of war. It delves into the dark side of human nature and the cost of personal sacrifice. As "Hyakkimaru" fights demons, he begins to regain his humanity, and Dororo learns about the hardships and realities of the world.

Any realistic anime, without superpowers and demons and whatnot?

That's a tough question. I've never seen an anime without superpowers.

Wow, that's quite disappointing.

Actually, what about Boku no Pico? I don't think that one has superpowers.

I've never heard of it before. Sad

You should check it out, I heard it's quite good.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A Remaining)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Reply
#8
I've recently started watching Terror in Resonance. its pretty damn good.
Reply
#9
Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, PSYCHO-PASS. look them up and let me know
Reply
#10
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264530/, feel young man.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any recommendations for medieval/fantasy manga? m4kin 8 1,593 Sep 26, 2026, 04:21 PM
Last Post: jack37
  heyy 2002xcam 0 321 Sep 17, 2026, 12:17 PM
Last Post: 2002xcam
  any chill anime as good as frieren? kontolodon69 15 3,395 Sep 17, 2026, 04:38 AM
Last Post: 2002xcam
  Berserk worth reading? yunkkaino 8 1,143 Sep 16, 2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: hermesthrowaway
  Naoki Urasawa similar mangakas hermesthrowaway 0 288 Sep 16, 2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: hermesthrowaway

Forum Jump:


 Users browsing this forum: 1 Guest(s)