Temporary Advertisements:
Ad
Ad
Ad
How to earn and buy points
by ungdungtuvan - Thursday October 5, 2023 at 09:11 AM
#1
where to buy or earn points here? could somebody point me to the right direction?
Reply
#2
Earn credits by replying. You can buy them in Extras if I remember right.
Reply
#3
Just buy them man, much easier. Or chat shit
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
Reply
#4
You can earn points by posting or replying to topics, but purchasing is definitely the easiest way.
Reply
#5
Earn by replying
Reply
#6
actually a quick question as I can't find the post or the help article section is leading to "NX_domain" problems.
When I "hide" the link in a post for download, how can I charge credits for hiding it? I just uploaded an investor list with 11.000 contacts and would love to add there a credit barrier as it has a lot of value.
Reply
#7
You gain points repplying posts for points.
Reply
#8
You start to earn by posting after 30 posts if that can help
Reply
#9
reading and responding in topicsĀ  Big Grin
Reply
#10
Big Grin Big Grin

Buy points
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEARCHING SPANISH CALLERS CRYPTO CALLS feel 0 50 5 hours ago
Last Post: feel
  Telegram Opsec Guide Synaptic 61 5,840 6 hours ago
Last Post: antazul
  A collection of deepweb sites [2025] dg7ka 188 14,516 7 hours ago
Last Post: eliipc_
  Largest Discord User History Archive - 10m+ Users Mega 353 56,738 Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Last Post: 06682b65df6a914
  GTA5 2014-2015 prototype GameDriveOrg 3 373 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: urcute250682

Forum Jump:


 Users browsing this forum: 1 Guest(s)